I have to tell you I am very pleased. Having an acute sense of smell, I always get teased for smelling odors that others don’t. For about 6 months we’ve had a mold/mildew odor in our 1 1/2 year old washer. I found your site on the internet and ordered SmellyWasher.
I can tell you my husband was amazed at all the mold coming up and I felt “vindicated”! Here is the other interesting side of things. Coinciding with the smell of the constant mold/mildew for the last 6 months has been the fact that I have been constantly sick. I came down with cold after cold after respiratory sickness along with the rest of the family since Thanksgiving. I was literally getting sick of being sick. The last bout was bronchitis with whooping cough.
After I did the cleaning out of the washer with your product and removed all the mold/mildew, I have NOT gotten sick since and have had 2-3 weeks without any respiratory problems. I have come to believe that it has something to do with me cleaning out the mold, and no mold residue on towels or clothing. My husband is coming to believe this also. It’s so nice to breathe in and NOT smell the mold…! I love your product and have told several people about it.